Turbo Air - PRO-50F-N, Commercial 51" Reach-In Freezer PRO Series 2 Sections 48.36 cu.ft.
- Voltage / Hertz: 115v/60Hz
- Product Capacity: 48.36 cu. ft.
- NSF/ETL Certified: Yes Certified
- Temperature Range: -10°F ~ 0°F Degrees F
- Product Size: (WxDxH): 51 3/4" x 34 1/8" x 78"
Turbo Air - PRO-50F-N, Commercial PRO Series Reach-In Freezer 2 Sections 48.36 cu.ft.
PRO series Reach-in roll-in freezer, Two-section, Self-Cleaning Condenser equipped, Self-contained, Stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back), (2) hinged solid doors with recessed handle,Digital temperature control & monitor system, Self-diagnostic monitoring system, Door-open alarm beeps, Automatic fan motor delays, Hot gas condensate system, LED interior lighting, Door locks, 4″ dia. swivel casters, Top mount compressor, Anti-corrosion coated evaporator, Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges and handles, Maintains NSF standard temperatures in 100°F ambient, 81.7 cu.ft., 115v/60/1, NEMA 5-20P, 16 Amps, 2 x 1/2 HP, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, MADE IN USA
- 3 Year Parts & Labor
- Additional 4 Year Compressor
A fine mesh filter catches dust, while rotating brushes run daily to move dirt away from the condenser. This revolutionary device comes at no additional cost.
All Stainless Steel
The PRO Series boasts a stainless steel interior and a 22 gauge stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom).
Touchscreen Digital Temperature Control & Monitor System
When doors are not sealed shut, alarm sounds to notify user. Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs. Turbo Cooling or Turbo Freeze functions allow you to instantly drop the temperature of the unit with the press of a button.
Made In USA
At the foundation of our products is all-American, quality craftsmanship. Turbo Air continues to create equal opportunities for Americans with our Texas-based factory and 13 branches across the United States.
LED Interior Lighting
LED array lights every corner to make finding the right ingredients quick and simple.
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originates from cold air leaks.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo Freeze).
• Sensitive touch display.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydro- carbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Cold air distribution system
Provides uniformly maintained temperature within the food zone.
Hot gas condensate system
Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
All stainless steel cabinet construction
The PRO series model boasts all stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The PRO series model adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
LED interior lighting
Thermostatic expansion valve
Freezer holds -10°F ~ 0°F for the best in frozen food preservation
Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges and handles
• Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
• Door locks standard
• Self-contained system
• Solid and sturdy grille design
• Heavy duty stainless steel ramp standard
• Top mount compressor
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Chef AAA offers free curbside shipping for all the items unless additionally specified to all US states, except Hawaii and Alaska, (For shipments going to Hawaii and Alaska, please feel free to reach out to us for a competitive quote). Shipping normally takes 2-8 business days, inapplicable to unexpected special occasions that might delay the shipments.
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Additional 4 Year Warranty on Compressor
We Also Recommend
Chef AAA - LGD-800H, Commercial 41" 2 Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator 21 cu.ft.
Chef AAA - LGS-360W, Commercial 27" 1 Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator 14.1 cu.ft
Chef AAA - LGD-1800H, Commercial 72" 3 Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator 52 cu.ft.
Chef AAA - SCD-880B, Commercial Half Door Dual Zone Refrigerator and Freezer Combination 32 cu.ft.