Turbo Air TBC-50SB-GF-N Description
The Turbo Air TBC-50SB-GF-N Super Deluxe two-section glass chiller keeps cups frosted to keep beer, cocktails, and other drinks cold and crisp. The cabinet accommodates (140) 8-inch mugs or (386) 10-ounce steins. Temperatures in the unit remain between -5 and 15 degrees Fahrenheit with the self-contained refrigeration system and hydrocarbon refrigerant. In the cabinet, the contents are cooled quickly since it is a direct cooling type unit. Eliminating dust accumulation on the condenser, the self-cleaning device brushes dust off two to three times a day.
Foamed-in-place polyurethane insultation retains the cold temperatures while creating structure for the cabinet. The lids glide open easily, so staff members can access glasses quickly. There is a stainless steel countertop on the Turbo Air TBC-50SB-GF-N Super Deluxe two-section glass froster, providing durability and resisting corrosion. Thanks to the black exterior finish, the chiller offers a professional feel and fits into most design schemes.
- Chills glasses to keep drinks cold and crisp
- Holds (140) 8-in. mugs or (386) 10-oz. steins
- Lids glide open for quick, easy access to the interior
- Stainless steel countertop is easy to clean and heavy duty
- Black vinyl exterior is durable and fits into virtually any décor
- Stainless and galvanized steel exterior withstands heavy use
- Interior is made of stainless steel to simplify cleanup and resist corrosion
- High-density polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air
- Easy to move with (5) 4-in. casters
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.7 A, 1⁄3 HP, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 50 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 381⁄4 in. H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.