Turbo Air - TIDC-70G(W)-N, Commercial Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet, 68″W, (12) 3 gallon can capacity
Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet, 68″W, (12) 3 gallon can capacity, (8) storage, (3) ABS night cover standard, (12) plastic can holders, LED lighting interior lighting, Manual defrost, PE coated removable magnetic frost shields, White exterior, 6.7 Amps, 1 HP, 115v/60/1, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
- 2 Year Parts & Labor
- Additional 3 Year on Compressor
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Locked-in temperature equal from top to bottom
New technology of the Cold Wall System eliminates temperature fluctuations throughout the top and bottom areas of the interior cabinet. No more melting ice cream above while freezing below. Scooping has never been easier.
LED interior lighting
Brighter and longer lasting LED light bulbs produce less heat, saving energy while maximizing display effect. Independent on/off light switch equipped.
5 years cleaning-free condenser
1/5” condenser pin gaps and electrodeposition coating allow the condenser to stay clean and prevent it from becoming tarnished, further guaranteeing the durability of the condenser.
Attractive contemporary design with curved glass front and top
Sleek new curved front and top glass is attractive and draws attention at once. Deep lowered glass front optimizes product visibility and impulse buying. This merchandiser is perfect for ice cream viewing and dipping.
Extra storage space
Extra storage space accommodates additional ice cream tubs underneath the basket. Doors located to the rear allow easy access to the storage area eliminating inconvenient bracket usage in picking up ice cream tubs.
Low-emissivity front glass and tempered glass sides
Energy saving Low-emissivity front glass reduces heat transfer and decreases energy consumption. Reinforced tempered safety glass is equipped on both sides.
PE coated removable magnetic frost shields
Provides fast and easy removal of accumulated frost on inside walls.
Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelves
Manual defrost system
Standard plastic night covers for case opening
Maintains -10°F ~ 8°F for the best in frozen Ice cream preservation
• White (W) and Green (G) color exterior available
• Recommended operating conditions: These models are designed to operate in air conditioned environments where temperature and humidity are below 75°F and 55% relative humidity. Place units away from direct sunlight, rapid air movement and extreme temperature changes.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Chef AAA offers free curbside shipping for all the items unless additionally specified to all US states, except Hawaii and Alaska, (For shipments going to Hawaii and Alaska, please feel free to reach out to us for a competitive quote). Shipping normally takes 2-8 business days, inapplicable to unexpected special occasions that might delay the shipments.
- We offer a 1-year parts and labor warranty and a 5-year compressor warranty for all Chef AAA units. 3-year parts warranty plus a 5-year compressor warranty for Dukers and Everest refrigeration units.
We Also Recommend
Chef AAA - LGD-800H, Commercial 41" 2 Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator 21 cu.ft.
Chef AAA - LGS-360W, Commercial 27" 1 Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator 14.1 cu.ft
Chef AAA - LGD-1800H, Commercial 72" 3 Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator 52 cu.ft.
Chef AAA - LGD-1300H, Commercial 48" 2 Swing Door Merchandiser Refrigerator 32 cu. ft.