Ideal for displaying packaged meats, cheeses, sandwiches, salads, and other snacks in grocery stores and convenience shops, the Turbo Air TOM-30LB-SP-N horizontal open display merchandiser is a low-profile unit with one 251⁄2-inch-wide by 103⁄4-inch-deep shelf. A safety-reinforced tempered glass front shield secures drinks and foods in place while ensuring customers have a full view of available items. To grab customer attention, LED lighting built beneath the shelf illuminates displayed product, while the contemporary, European-style body is accented with a stainless steel interior to enhance food displays and ease cleaning. This black unit measures 281⁄8 inches wide by 343⁄4 inches deep by 461⁄2 inches high for flexibility in installation locations. It's positioned on 5⁄8-inch bolts that can be raised to 23⁄4 inches for stabilization on sloped or irregular flooring.
To accommodate rotating inventory, the Turbo Air TOM-30LB-SP-N open merchandiser's temperature can be adjusted with the digital electronic thermostat, and the solar-powered digital thermometer provides a precise readout. For uniform air distribution, the perforated back wall and top and back guard enhance airflow. Foamed-in-place, CFC-free, high-density polyurethane insulates the cabinet to minimize energy loss in warm settings. To maximize efficiency, the self-contained refrigeration system is built with a self-cleaning condenser, which captures dust in its fine mesh filter and uses its rotating brush to remove dust buildup on a daily basis. Because this system uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, it's an environmentally friendly piece of equipment to uphold sustainable practices.
- Formerly TOM-30LB-SP-N
- 5.1-cu.-ft. interior volume
- Horizontal, low-profile unit
- Open front
- Black exterior
- Safety-reinforced, tempered glass front shield
- Solid side panels
- Stainless steel interior
- 2 levels with 1 shelf
- LED lighting beneath shelf enhances presentation
- Cabinet is foamed in place with CFC-free, high-density polyurethane insulation
- Digital temperature controller with defrost control
- Solar-powered digital thermometer
- Back guard and perforated back wall and top enhance airflow
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
- Simple plug-in installation
- Plumbing not required
- 5⁄8-in.-tall bolts can be raised to 23⁄4 in.
- Should not be installed in areas exceeding 75 degrees F and 55 percent humidity
- Should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans, or doorways
- Self-contained configuration
- Environmentally friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-cleaning condenser features fine mesh filter and rotating brush for daily, automatic dust removal
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 251⁄2 in. W x 103⁄4 in. D
- Interior: 255⁄8 in. W x 24 in. D x 171⁄2 in. H
- Overall: 281⁄8 in. W x 343⁄4 in. D x 461⁄2 in. H
- 6.7 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 47⁄8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.