For holding packaged salads, sandwiches, snacks, and bottled beverages at safe temperatures, the Turbo Air TOM-30LS-N horizontal open display case features a digital electronic thermostat with defrost control to adjust temperatures and minimize ice buildup. Operators can glance at the solar-powered digital thermometer's precise readout to determine if this case meets desired temperatures. While the unit's perforated interior back wall and top and back guard improve airflow and distribution, the high-density polyurethane insulation retains temperatures in warm settings. To prolong the self-contained refrigeration system's service life, it features a self-cleaning condenser with a dust-catching fine-mesh filter and rotating brush that eliminates dust buildup daily.
This Turbo Air TOM-30LS-N low-profile display case measures 281⁄8 inches wide by 343⁄4 inches deep by 461⁄2 inches tall and can be placed in environments that don't exceed 80 degrees Fahrenheit and 55 percent humidity. So the air curtain isn't disturbed, it shouldn't be placed near HVAC vents, doorways, or fans. Its modern shape and stainless steel interior and exterior complement most grocery stores and convenience shops. For a full view of its two-level display, it features a reinforced tempered glass front shield and side walls. LED lights beneath its 251⁄2-inch-wide by 103⁄4-inch-deep solid stainless steel shelf highlight displayed items to boost impulse purchases.
- 5.1-cu.-ft. interior volume
- Low-profile, horizontal unit
- Open front encourages self-service
- Rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior and interior
- Safety-reinforced, tempered glass front shield and side walls
- 2 levels with 1 shelf
- LED lighting under shelf
- CFC-free, high-density polyurethane insulation is foamed in place
- Solar-powered digital thermometer
- Digital temperature controller with defrost control
- Back guard and perforated back wall and top enhance airflow
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
- Plug-in design simplifies installation
- No plumbing required
- 5⁄8-in.-tall bolts can be raised to 23⁄4 in.
- Should not be installed in areas exceeding 80 degrees F and 55 percent humidity
- Should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans, or doorways
- Environmentally friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Condenser automatically captures and removes dust daily
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 251⁄2 in. W x 103⁄4 in. D
- Interior: 255⁄8 in. W x 24 in. D x 171⁄2 in. H
- Overall: 281⁄8 in. W x 343⁄4 in. D x 461⁄2 in. H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.