The Turbo Air TOM-40LW-N horizontal open-air cooler has a self-contained condenser that doesn't require additional equipment or plumbing to operate. Its condenser also cleans itself—every day, a brush automatically removes dust from the condenser, preventing the unit from breaking down. A digital thermometer with defrost control sets and maintains temperatures using a hydrocarbon refrigerant.
The stainless steel exterior and shelf of the Turbo Air TOM-40LW-N horizontal open-air cooler resist corrosion and dents, while its curved and tempered glass sides and front display items elegantly. The top and back wall of the unit are perforated for efficient airflow. High-density polyurethane insulation lines the cooler walls so cold air isn't lost, ensuring products remain cold and fresh.
- 7.4-cu.-ft. capacity
- Solid construction and stainless steel shelf resist stains and scuffs
- Tempered glass sides and front optimize the display
- LED lighting illuminates product
- 1 stainless steel shelf holds product
- Self-cleaning condenser minimizes maintenance needs and prevents system breakdown
- Digital thermostat with a defrost control and a solar-powered thermometer
- High-density polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- Back wall and top are perforated to facilitate airflow
- Coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Self-contained system installs by plugging in, requiring no plumbing
- Uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Should not be installed near HVAC vents, doorways, or fans
- Front air intake and a rear air discharge
- Maximum ambient humidity: 55 percent
- Maximum ambient temperature: 75 degrees F
- White exterior
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.