The Turbo Air TOM-40SW0-N horizontal open-air display case has a modern design that combines clean contours with durable structures to entice customers with prepackaged beverages, sandwiches, and salads while keeping items fresh and cold. Its front shield and side walls are made of tempered glass, optimizing product visibility and resisting breaking. The three-tiered, stainless steel shelves won't rust or warp.
This Turbo Air TOM-40SW0-N open-air cooler is equipped with a self-cleaning condenser. Once daily, a brush moves up and down the condenser's filter to remove excess buildup, prolonging the life of the refrigeration system. This refrigeration system is self-contained and simple to install as it doesn't require additional plumbing. The unit shouldn't be placed near HVAC vents or doorways because they will disrupt airflow and decrease the refrigerator's efficiency.
- 6.7-cu.-ft. capacity
- Customer-friendly design is attractive without sacrificing function
- Uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-cleaning condenser prolongs the unit lifespan by removing dust buildup
- Back guard and top are perforated to encourage airflow
- Foamed with high-density polyurethane insulation to add structural strength and retain cold air
- 3 solid, stainless steel shelves hold and display product
- Glass sides and front panel increase visibility to promote impulse buys
- Takes in air from the front and discharges air from the back
- Installed with a simple plug-in
- Temperatures are maintained by a digital thermostat with defrost control
- LED cabinet lighting enhances view of product
- Anti-corrosion coating protects the evaporator
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.