The Turbo Air TOM-48EB-N vertical open air cooler maintains cold temperatures with the help of R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. A solar powered, digital electronic thermometer has a defrost feature and is easy to read. Dust accumulation on the condenser can cause system failures, so this unit has a self-cleaning device. With foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, cold air is retained.
Product is held on five levels of shelving, and the bright white interior allows it to stand out. Illuminated by LED lights, the product stored in the merchandiser is easy to see. The galvanized shelf and interior construction create durability for heavy use. Blending into a variety of settings, the Turbo Air TOM-48EB-N vertical open air cooler has a black exterior.
- Hydrocarbon R-290 refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Solar powered, digital electronic thermostat has defrost control
- Self-contained system does not require plumbing
- Self-cleaning device brushes dirt and debris off the condenser to prevent system failure
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold temperatures
- Interior top and back wall are perforated to provide efficient air flow
- 5 levels of shelving hold refrigerated items in an easy-to-see position
- Galvanized steel interior and shelves are durable and coated for corrosion resistance
- White interior provides a clean feel and provides a neutral backdrop for product
- LED interior lighting makes it easy to see product
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15.5 A, (2) 3⁄4 HP, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 297⁄8 in. D x 811⁄8 in. H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.