The low-profile design of the Turbo Air TOM-50LB-N horizontal open-air cooler displays chilled products on two levels separated by a stainless steel shelf. Its exterior is foamed with high-density polyurethane insulation, increasing its structural integrity and withholding cold air. Internal LED lighting brightens products without consuming much energy.
The refrigeration system of this Turbo Air TOM-50LB-N open-air merchandiser is self-contained and self-cleaning, so it is quick to install and clean. It uses R-290, an environmentally conscious hydrocarbon refrigerant. A coating protects the evaporator from corrosion and the digital electronic thermostat offers defrost control. Users can view temperatures on the solar-powered thermometer.
- 9.8-cu.-ft. capacity
- Refrigeration system is self-contained and self-cleaning
- Low profile design has 1 shelf
- Open front with tempered glass front and sides support customers to see and grab items
- LED lighting distinguishes products
- Black exterior and stainless steel interior
- Non-polluting R-290 refrigerant
- Anti-corrosion coating protects the evaporator
- Temperatures are monitored by a digital electronic thermostat with defrost control
- Digital thermometer is solar powered
- Air flows freely through the perforated back wall and top
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.