The Turbo Air TOM-50MW-N vertical open air cooler has a white exterior. Its stainless steel construction is durable and protects against bending, denting, and rusting. During low volume hours, an included night curtain can be placed on top to keep cold air inside and save on energy costs. This unit has three stainless steel shelves that hold merchandise and interior LED lighting to illuminate contents. Polyurethane insulation creates structure while keeping cold air inside.
The Turbo Air TOM-50MW-N open air cooler should be completely stocked to work properly. It should be installed away from fans, doorways, and HVAC vents so the airflow will not be disrupted. Its condenser has a self-cleaning device with brushes that remove dust and dirt. Because of the self-cleaning condenser, daily maintenance is not required and system breakdowns occur less often.
- White exterior
- Stainless steel construction is strong and helps protect unit from stains and scuffs
- LED lighting on the inside makes product easy to see
- Product can be placed on 3 stainless steel shelves
- Anti-corrosion evaporator is coated
- Air intake is located on the front
- Air is discharged at the back of unit
- Save energy by using night curtain during low-volume hours
- Back-guard, inner back wall, and inner top are punctured to let air flow evenly throughout unit
- Polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- Thermometer is solar powered
- Electronic thermostat can control defrost settings
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- A fully loaded unit is recommended for efficient operation
- To work properly, unit should be placed out of the way from doorways, HVAC vents, and fans
- Maximum ambient humidity for operation: 55 percent
- Maximum ambient temperature for operation: 75 degrees F
- System is self-contained and does not need plumbing
- 11.1 cu. ft. interior space
- 15.5 A, 3⁄4 x 2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.93 ft. cord with NEMA 5-20P plug
- Top shelf dimensions: 473⁄4 in. x 103⁄4 in.
- Middle and bottom shelf dimensions: 473⁄4 in. x 12 in.
- Interior dimensions: 483⁄8 in. L x 15 in. D x 337⁄8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 507⁄8 in. L x 28 in. D x 601⁄2 in. H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.