The Turbo Air TOM-50SB-N open air cooler has a sleek black exterior that compliments most décor. Its stainless steel interior and three shelves resist corrosion and are easy to clean. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides structure and retains cold air in the cabinet. To get ideal airflow and ensure all product is evenly cooled, the interior back wall and top are perforated. Its open design makes product easy to grab, and an air curtain is used to ensure product stays in the safe temperature zone.
Temperatures are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and can be monitored with the electronic thermostat. The evaporator is coated to resist corrosion. Since the Turbo Air TOM-50SB-N open air cooler has a self-contained refrigeration system, it has all the components built together, making it easy to install and service. With a self-cleaning condenser, the system is kept from overheating since dirt, dust, and debris are removed daily.
- Front and sides are made of glass, providing visibility from various angles
- Identifying product is simple with the LED interior lights
- Customers can easily grab products with the open design
- Easy-to-clean, corrosion-resistant interior is constructed of stainless steel
- 3 stainless steel shelves withstand heavy use in commercial settings
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates structure
- Perforated back wall and top create ideal airflow to ensure all products are chilled
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.