Turbo Air TOM-60L-UFD-W-1S-N Description
The Turbo Air TOM-60L-UFD-W-1S-N open-air cooler includes a stainless steel deck to display beverages and packaged goods. Its top is open for self-serve operation in a gas station or grocery store. A night cover can be placed over the top overnight to conserve energy and protect the cabinet's contents. LED lights brighten its interior to enhance the display and increase impulse purchases. For temperature adjustments, it includes defrost controls to eliminate ice buildup and a digital, electronic thermostat to change the temperature. The temperature can be monitored with its solar-powered, digital thermometer.
With 8 cubic feet of interior space, the Turbo Air TOM-60L-UFD-W-1S-N horizontal cooler measures 583⁄4 inches wide by 333⁄4 inches deep by 383⁄8 inches high. The front shield and side panels are made of clear tempered glass to improve the view of items inside. To reduce energy usage and preserve product temperatures, this unit is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane.
- 8-cu.-ft. interior space
- Stainless steel deck only
- Open top with a night cover
- Digital, electronic thermostat
- Defrost controls
- Solar-powered, digital thermometer
- LED lights illuminate interior
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Tempered glass front shield and side panels
- Standard back guard
- Perforated, sliding rear glass doors
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Rust-resistant stainless steel interior and white exterior
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.