For displaying canned or bottled beverages in cafeterias, gas stations, convenience stores, or grocery stores, the Turbo Air TOM-72ES-N vertical merchandiser boasts five merchandising tiers with eight 341⁄4-inch-wide by 151⁄2-inch-deep shelves with 341⁄2-inch-wide price tag channels. To grab customer attention and boost impulse purchases, LED lights highlight the interior, the glass front shield provides a full view of the bottom level, and its open front grabs guest attention. This modern display measures 72 inches wide by 303⁄4 inches deep by 811⁄8 inches high and features a rust-, corrosion-, and wear-resistant stainless steel interior and exterior that can simply be wiped clean. Because it's positioned on 5⁄8-inch-tall bolts that can be raised to 23⁄4 inches, it can be stabilized on sloped or irregular surfaces.
The Turbo Air TOM-72ES-N open display merchandiser features a self-contained refrigeration system with a patented self-cleaning condenser to eliminate dust buildup and reduce the risk of system failure over time. To hold beverages at cool temperatures, this unit's digital electronic thermostat can be adjusted as inventory changes, and staff can manage temperatures with the solar-powered digital thermometer. The perforated interior back wall and top and back guard improve airflow, and CFC-free polyurethane insulation retains produced temperatures. This unit is equipped with a night curtain that can be placed over the open front to reduce energy consumption during non-business hours. This merchandiser shouldn't be installed near HVAC vents, fans, or doorways that could disrupt the air curtain.
- Net capacity: 34.7 cu. ft.
- Vertical configuration with open front
- Rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior and exterior
- 5 levels with 8 shelves
- LED lighting located beneath each shelf
- 341⁄4-in.-wide price tag channels
- Glass front shield
- Foamed-in-place, CFC-free, high-density polyurethane insulation
- Digital temperature controller with defrost control
- Solar-powered digital thermometer
- Back guard and perforated back wall and top enhance airflow
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
- Energy-saving night curtain included
- Simple plug-in installation
- No plumbing required
- 5⁄8-in.-tall bolts can be adjusted to 23⁄4 in.
- Shouldn't be installed in areas that exceed 75 degrees F and 55 percent humidity
- Shouldn't be installed near HVAC vents, fans, or doorways that could inhibit airflow
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.