The Turbo Air TOM-W-40SB-N horizontal open-air cooler has four levels—two in its open-air bottom compartment and two in its upper bakery case. Both compartments are refrigerated and the self-contained refrigeration system is mounted out of sight near the ground. Because the system is internally contained, it requires no additional plumbing to install. The evaporator is outfitted with an anti-corrosion coating and the condenser has a brush that automatically sweeps away dust once daily. These features reduce maintenance and labor costs, preventing expensive system failures that cause product loss and downtime.
Tempered glass composes the front shield and curved wall of the Turbo Air TOM-W-40SB-N refrigerated merchandiser. Its black exterior resists scratches and rust. Elegant curves and transparent walls invite customers to peruse the merchandiser's contents, increasing impulse spending in high-traffic areas. Additionally, LED lighting brightens product without much energy use or heat generation.
- 4.2-cu.-ft. top capacity, 6.4-cu.-ft. bottom capacity
- Modern design with a glass front shield and curved top case to increase impulse buys
- Open-air section and top are both refrigerated
- Products are lit by LED lighting
- Black exterior has an anti-rust coating
- Durable, stainless steel interior and 2 shelves can be wiped clean
- Standard back guard and perforated back wall and top encourage airflow
- Refrigeration system is self-contained, requiring no plumbing
- Hot gas condensate system
- Evaporator is coated for corrosion resistance
- Cools with R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-cleaning condenser prevents system failure by brushing away dirt each day
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
- Solar-powered digital thermometer enables users to monitor temperatures
- Electronic defrost and thermostat
- Foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in
- Maximum ambient temperature for operation: 75 degrees F
- Maximum relative humidity for operation: 55 percent
- Works best when fully stocked and stationed away from fans, HVAC vents, and doorways
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.