Turbo Air TOS-50PN-S Description
To match light-colored kiosks and point-of-sale areas, the Turbo Air TOS-50PN-S sandwich and cheese display case sports a white stainless steel exterior. The case's top is fitted with single-pane tempered glass panels to provide a full view of the product offerings and to uphold the base's sleek, modern aesthetic. The 451⁄2-inch-wide by 261⁄2-inch-deep by 63⁄4-inch-high interior is lit by LED lighting to enhance presentation of sandwiches, salads, meats, and cheeses, while its single-level design establishes an even food arrangement. Products as tall as 31⁄2 inches can be merchandised in this 50-inch-wide by 353⁄8-inch-deep by 361⁄4-inch-high unit.
Employees can adjust the Turbo Air TOS-50PN-S open-display merchandiser's temperature with the digital temperature controller to ensure safe product holding. This case is foamed in place with high-density polyurethane insulation to preserve generated chill and minimize energy loss, while its self-contained refrigeration system uses eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to eliminate plumbing requirements and ease maintenance tasks. To prolong the system's service life throughout high-volume use, its patented self-cleaning system traps dust with a fine mesh filter then removes it with a rotating brush. For optimal performance, this unit should not be installed in areas that exceed 55 percent humidity and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Load-line net capacity: 2.48 cu. ft.
- Open-top, horizontal configuration
- White stainless steel exterior
- Tempered, single-pane glass panels
- 1 level
- Interior height-load limit: 31⁄2 in.
- LED interior lighting
- High-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation is foamed in place for minimal energy consumption
- Digital temperature controller
- Stainless steel airflow grille
- No plumbing required
- 3-in.-diameter casters with locking rear set
- Shouldn't be installed in areas exceeding 75 degrees F and 55 percent humidity
- Environmentally R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Patented self-cleaning condenser with fine mesh filter and rotating brush
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 451⁄2 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 63⁄4 in. H
- Overall: 50 in. W x 353⁄8 in. D x 361⁄4 in. H
- 8 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 81⁄4-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.