Super Deluxe Glass Door Refrigerator, Two-section, Self-Cleaning Condenser equipped, Self-contained, 29.19 cu. ft., front aluminum door frame, stainless steel top, sides & bottom grille, stainless steel interior, (2) hinged double pane glass doors with Low-E glass, LED interior lighting, (6) PE coated wire shelves, LED digital thermometer, door open beep, self-diagnostic monitoring system, turbo cooling, automatic fan motor delays, door locks, bottom mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®, Lead time applies
- 3 Year Parts & Labor
- Additional 4 Year Compressor
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originates from cold air leaks.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down functions (Turbo cooling).
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Stainless steel interior & exterior
The Turbo Air Super Deluxe glass door model is constructed with stainless steel exterior. The door is glass with AL frame. The interior is stainless steel that guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The Super Deluxe adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Double pane glass doors with Low-E glass
Energy saving double pane glass doors are equipped with Low-emissivity glass, which reduces outer heat gain and decreases energy consumption. It enhances energy efficiency and minimizes condensation. Lightweight door construction also reduces door maintenance and bushing wear, which in turn facilitates smoother door opening.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, HCFC free polyurethane insulation.
Ergonomically designed doors
Customers’ fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. Self-closing features make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Bottom mount compressor
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
• Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
• Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
• Self-contained system
• Solid and sturdy grille design
• Door locks standard
• Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- 29.19 cu. ft.
- self-cleaning condenser device
- front aluminum door frame
- stainless steel top
- sides & bottom grille
- stainless steel interior
- (2) hinged double pane glass doors with Low-E glass
- LED interior lighting
- (6) PE coated wire shelves
- LED digital thermometer
- door open beep
- self-diagnostic monitoring system
- turbo cooling
- automatic fan motor delays
- door locks
- bottom mount compressor
- R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 1/3 HP
- 3.1 amps
- NEMA 5-15P
- ENERGY STAR®
- Lead time applies
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.